You created an application that uses an SQL Database on your local computer and you want to migrate, import, or upload that database to a database in your Plesk Control Panel on our SQL 2019 Server.
- Login to your Plesk Control Panel.
- Click On Databases in your Dashboard.
- Create a Blank Database and Create a Database User
- Click Import Dump
- Choose your .bak SQL Database File you created from your local SQL Server and click OK.
- If there are no errors during the process the SQL Data from your .bak will be migrated to the SQL Database in Plesk and on our SQL Server.