- Open your Visual Studio then click "Create a new project" option to create a new project
- Choose "Blazor App" then click Next
- Configure your project name and location, then create it.
- Choose the .NET Core version and choose the Blazor App type, then click "Create" button to create your Blazor App. We recommend deploying as a WebAssembly (WASM).
- If you want to publish this project to our server, please right-click the project name and click publish option to publish your project. On the Publish page please choose the "Import Profile" option and click "Next".
- You can get our server publish setting info from your Plesk Control Panel.
- Then click "Browse..." button to import our configuration file
- Then enter the web deploy publish password (same as your Control Panel password by default) to publish your project.
- When your project publishes to our server you can use the browser to test it.
Note: All web files reside in the /httpdocs folder which is your root folder by default.